Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: OptiMax DFI
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 90hp
- Type: Outboard
1292 Roosevelt Trail PO Box 1099
Raymond, Maine, US, 04071
The sleek 170 Outboard is big on space, storage and handy features. In fact, the only thing small is its price tag. Sport Seating includes dual bucket seats and a broad aft bench. The deep freeboard promotes onboard safety, and the under-gunnel storage system and lockable port dash storage eliminate clutter. A quiet, smooth 90-hp engine comes standard; optional power includes 125-hp FourStroke or direct-injection configurations.
- Ample cockpit space creates a comfortable ride for the captain.
- Wraparound windshield with safety glass opens in center for easy access to bow.
- Port side lockable storage provides added security.
- Power comes in a range of Mercury options, including a 90-hp Four-Stroke or 125-hp OptiMax.
- Take off with optional Flight Series Package featuring wakeboard tower, integrated bimini and flight graphics.
- Aft Bench Seating
- Beverage Holders
- Bucket Seating (2)
- 90 HP DFI, Mercury Optimax
- 500-gph Bilge Pump
- 12V Horn
- 3-in-1 Speedometer, Volt & Fuel, and Tachometer
- Padded Steering Wheel & Tilt Steering
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats
- Safety Handholds
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.